Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 of 2012

Day two and I am off to an OK start.  I am getting ready to do my 2nd day of BodyDrive's 10min workout (& 10min stretching) before showering & heading to campus.  Wintermester classes are in session and I am sitting in on a US 1 class since I will be teaching one in 2 weeks time & needed a refresher.  4hr classes are a beast, now I know why I never did them as an undergrad!!

I just wanted to pass this link (to a PDF) along.  I am a pack rat and lazy and a full-time grad student and my house is a cluttered nightmare.  This declutter calendar, I think, is just the tool I need to get it under control without feeling overwhelmed. Much like my goal of fitness, I need to gain control of my house in small, manageable steps!

Ok, speaking of stepping, I'd better get to my workout.  I need to leave in a little over an hour for class!

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment