Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday


Starting weight: 275
Last Week: 260
This week: 257.4


Today I was ASTONISHED to see the scale move decidedly downward!  257.4!!  That is a 1.6 loss from last time.  It will be so cool to see 255 soon and know I have lost 20lb!!  Maybe I am finally over the 260 hump and will keep on cruising to the lower 250s and beyond!

In other news, my HeavyWeight yoga instructor (the best one ever!) is returning to teaching on Monday nights after the unexpected death of her husband the day after Christmas.  So, I am going to be getting back into a regular yoga practice!!

Also, all the walking around in Charleston really made me want to get out and walk more.  I need to get a walking buddy or something.  There is a short window of outdoor walk-ortunities in TX because it will be blazing hot soon.

What do you do to get your workouts in around the seasonal changes?

Mylynka

No comments:

Post a Comment