Saturday, July 20, 2013

TWO WEEKS!

STOP THE PRESSES!!  IT HAS BEEN 14 DAYS IN A ROW!!

I cannot believe I have exercised for 2 solid weeks and am already wanting to do tomorrow's work out! I need to strengthen my weak core. My lower back aches a lot and I think that is because of 3 things:
  1. My belly is big and the muscles are weak causing my back to overcompensate.
  2. I am not keeping my core engaged enough during some yoga poses and my back is having to overcompensate.
  3. I have TERRIBLE posture, especially seated at my desk.
So, I looked around for specific exercises to do and found this:


According to the descriptions on Gaiam's site this kit will: 

  • Stretch and strengthen your spine
  • Alleviate back pain
  • Improve your overall midsection
  • Strengthen core muscles to prevent injury
  • Unique peanut-shape supports the spine and lower legs
  • Increase range of motion
  • Correct posture and form
YES, PLEASE!

It comes with:

  • Anti-Burst CoreFit Ab Ball; free of the most harmful phthalates
  • Strong Core & Back Workout DVD
  • Bonus Downloadable Back Pain Relief Workout
The two 10-minute workouts include:
  • “Core Focus” targets those hard-to-reach places helping you build strength throughout your midsection
  • “Strong Core and More” adds more challenge with standing moves requiring greater control and concentration
The Bonus “Back Pain Relief,” delivers a 10-minute stretch routine. (YAY!)

So, I ordered it (on Amazon) and it has already arrived.  I think I will attempt all 30mins tomorrow and see how it goes! I'll let you know!

DAY 15 - CORE & BACK HERE WE COME!! I am 2/3 the way to forming a habit!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment