Friday, December 17, 2010

I have been a dizzy, disoriented, grumpopotamus all day.

So, just so you know... steroids are not my friends. I have felt really awful all day today. Yesterday I started the steroids and took all 6 pills, I felt fine, no problemo. I took my muscle relaxer before bed and slept really, really well. Then it was time to get up... I just couldn't. Lupe left me in bed & went to work (I usually take him so I can keep the car.) I finally got up at 10am and felt like I had been on a 3-day drinking binge. I took my 1st steroid (5 total today) and had a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. Man, I have felt tired, dizzy, and disoriented all day. It is like being drunk or really hungover... not fun. I was also told that I can't take any over the counter pain meds while on the steroids so my shoulder really hurts!!

I am being a whiny baby. I don't like feeling this bad.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment