Wednesday, June 27, 2012

8 - not great

So, I have gained 8# back. I have been eating shit-tons of junk and not drinking water and definitely not exercising (except those few days I did the yoga - oh 2 weeks ago, and my spare room/new office demolition day). 

I am sad, and honestly depressed about it all. This is a life long struggle and it SUCKS ASS. I seem to have a mental (?) block of some kind - all you armchair (and real) psychiatrists/psychologists/life coaches help a sister out here. 


I KNOW what I need to do, I KNOW what works for me, why am I not doing it???

This is a verbal vomit, brain purge, ramble, but I have to get it out. I am really sad about this. I keep quitting, and restarting is awful. I think a lot of this has to do with being overwhelmed with the dissertation and other responsibilities. I have just kind of shut down. I am just doing the bare minimum of anything - sounds scarily like depression to me, but I am not sure.  It may be more like "head in the sand and all will be fine" action.


Facebook, Pinterest, and food have been my refuge...




SO



Things I am doing this week get back on track:

Drinking lots of water
Not eating meat (keeps me out of the drive-thrus)
Participating in the 1000 Squat Challenge from I See Fit People

One day at a time, right?



M.

No comments:

Post a Comment