Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Inconvenient Truth

Scrolling through FB this morning, I saw the below reposted by my friend Jennifer Coulter.  It is exactly the thing I needed to see. It is very true.  I got REAL cocky with the 21lb weight loss and very confident that "I got this" and went back to my old habits, eating and sloth-wise, and well... i have regained 5lb, feel sluggish, bloated, and gross. I need to recommit. TODAY!!  


The inconvenient truth of body change is this: Once you attain fat loss you can NEVER return to your old way of eating PERIOD. This idea that you are going to go on a diet and then return to your old relationship and habits with food is simply false. It is the single most difficult mind shift people must make. Once you change you change for good, there is no going back. The fastest path to permanent body change is accepting this truth and embracing it. Its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment