Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just like starting over. Starting OOOVAAAAH!

So instead of blogging all about my free-fall into a full-blown relapse of the highest order, which is what I came here today to do, i.e. have a super mopey, pity party for one bemoaning all the poor choices I have made in the last few weeks (resulting in a 5lb regain) I thought of a John Lennon song and found it on YouTube.  I listened to it for the first time in ages. I truly listened to the lyrics and decided it should be a love song to me from me and that I would post it here as a reminder that starting over isn't necessarily a bad/sad/depressing thing.  It can be exciting and giddy and a reminder of all the good things that can come from loving someone.





Now I am gonna make myself a healthy snack, groove to some more Lennon, take my #photoadayjune pic before I forget about it, then get back to some dissertation stuff.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment