Today I thought I would begin with something new - a vlog. The easiest way to do that is to jump into the Monday Mingle. I watched Dani's Monday Mingle vlogs just about every Monday she posted last year and thought, "Well, isn't that neat. I should do that." Lupe bought me a nice webcam for Christmas and so here I am.
Ok, so the Monday Mingle is hosted by Jenn at EightyMPHMom and today's questions (submitted by Robyn from Robyn’s Online World) are:
1. What time do you set your alarm for on weekdays?
2. How long does it take your kids to get out of bed from the time you first wake them to when the feet actually touch the floor?
3. What is your best and worst thing about getting the kids up and ready for school?
Although these questions don't all apply to me (I am not a mom), I decided to wait no more to join the Mingle, so I just jumped in and went for it! If you’d like to participate all the how-tos are available via the badge/link above!
A few notes:
- I am make-up free and not even showered yet.
- My office is a complete mess. I am trying to reorganize it, so just ignore the stacks o'crap behind me.
- I started talking before the camera was ready... I was going to rerecord it, but the face I am making at start-up is hilarious to me so I have left it as-is.