Sunday, August 5, 2012

31 Days of Blogging - Day 5 - Trivia Night

Day 5

Hello all,

I am have been playing bar trivia with friends for the better part of this year and we got into league play May 1st and ended up in the #1 slot for our local hangout J. R. Bentley's.

This evening we (and 4 other teams from Bentley's) move on to the semi-finals.  We are hoping our 5 big brains full of useless information will hold up against brand new competition.  History, Literature, Geography, Movies, Music, TV, and Pop Culture we usually have down... it is those damn Science and Sports questions that do us in.  Fingers crossed for a heavy rotation of questions that favor the Liberal Arts!!

Because I have absolutely *nothing* else I should be doing...  I looked at the team points for all teams in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and well, um, WE have the most team wins!!  YES!

Ok, I have celebrity news to get caught up on and headlines to read.

GO WAYBACKS!!  (I'll update this tonight to let you know if we advance!)

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment