Monday, August 20, 2012

Morning notes

I guess I am not good at daily blogging, even when I have it as a self-challenge.  I need to put it on my daily schedule...

So, some observations on this morning:

  • 6am is no bueno after a summer of sleeping until whenever.  I think I hit my snooze about 4 times!
  • Coffee is a much needed addiction addition to my morning routine. (I need a refill as I type)
  • I am glad to see Robin Roberts on GMA. I {heart} her.
  • I am not happy to see that the majority of the local advertisements during the morning news programs are for weight-loss surgery... what a depressing way to start the day.
The week ahead is a busy one.  School starts on Thursday.  I am teaching a T-Th course, so I get to hit the ground running! I am trying to get into a school routine this week as well as getting my stuff together before the semester starts.  I have a schedule in place that is going to help to get me on track to teach, prep lectures, work on my dissertation, exercise, and live my life.  Stay tuned for more on that.

Mylynka

UPDATE: I corrected the blog to to RIGHT day of the week that school starts.. HA!  I also just booked myself a mani/pedi, facial, and hair cut & color so I will look awesome on Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment