Thursday, April 28, 2011

PT - Day 2 of Strength Training



Man... I am beat! PT was just like Monday except I did 2 sets of everything with the RED bands... and wow did that make a difference on the 2nd sets... jelly arms anyone? Martin, my DPT, also added push-ups on the wall. I cannot bear my full body weight on my arms because of my pinched nerve. Two sets of 15 at the end of all the exercises was exhausting!! I think I was thisclose to muscle failure on the last two. Whew!

It was noted that I have excellent push-up form - thankyouverymuch U.S. Army Basic Training at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO circa 1993.


And yes, that is me. In the hamster cage cedar chips. Those things SUCKED. (click to enlarge)

Mylynka

2 comments:

  1. How do you have pictures of yourself from Basic? There may or may not be one or two pictures of me that I cannot confirm nor deny on the grounds that I looked janky back then. LOL

    But yay for productive PT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - janky... you see how far away this pic is... for a REASON!

    It was maybe the last weekend before graduation and we had "unsupervised" PX time. I have a roll of pics that are of nothing but platoon mates. We are all standing in line to get into the PX. HA HA And then the one above. I remember wanting a pic of myself in those god-awful PT pits.

    ReplyDelete